Expertise, obrz za poslovne usluge, vl. Klara Frančišković, Rijeka, Franje Belulovića 1, OIB: 65843129577, MBO: 98307053(hereinafter Expertise) aims to protect privacy.
We comply with the legislation on personal data protection, in particular the new European General Data Protection Regulation, which applies from 25 May 2018. Below you can find out the purposes for which we collect and use your data and how you can monitor and collect your rights.
We use your personal data to fulfil your requests and conclude and executing contracts. We use the data only for legitimate and expected purposes and do not pass it on to third parties and do not use it for other purposes.
The processing is performed following the General Regulation on Data Protection and Croatian laws and regulations.
By sending information from the contact form on the website, we collect the following information:
- Contact information (such as name and e-mail address) – used for contact;
- IP address (browser cookies) – used to process traffic statistics;
- Geolocation (browser cookies) – used to process traffic statistics;
- Search engine type (browser cookies) – used to process traffic statistics;
- Device type (browser cookies) – used to process traffic statistics.
The collection of your personal data via our contact form does not constitute a legal or contractual requirement, however, we note that the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, as we need the information provided to act or respond to your request.
We will not share your information, including your e-mail address, with third parties, except in the following situations:
- With your consent;
- Fulfilment of legal obligation;
- In the event of protection of the rights, property or security of Expertise, including the prevention, detection, investigation or prosecution of attacks on our site.
The processing of personal data is necessary to provide users with the requested information and services. Expertise employees have access to your personal data.
We store your data while there is a purpose for storage and processing:
- Business books and accounting documents: 11 years;
- Informative offers: 6 months (in case of subsequent inquiries);
- Inquiries: 1 year (in case of repeated inquiries).
The retention period shall begin at the end of the calendar year in which the offer is made or the contract executed unless otherwise specified.
You have the right to request access to the personal information we possess or process about you. In response to a request for access to data, we will not provide you with the following types of information: information about other persons, confidential opinions, repeated requests, or inside information. Other types of information may also be exempted under data protection laws.
You have the right to request the correction of incorrect data. You can also request us to delete the personal data we have about you by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or in writing to the following address:
Expertise, obrt za poslovne usluge
Franje Belulovića 1
For any additional information, you can contact us via the website, by phone or in writing to the address.
The provisions of these Rules may change from time to time. Any changes we subsequently make to these Rules will be posted on this Website.
Last change: 09/2021